Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Doing well

Tucker is doing so well! Derrick looked at me the other night and asked if we were forgetting to do something because it was too easy to have him. He even has had a cold and other than it affecting his eating and sleeping, he has been so good throughout it.

Hallie on the other hand is having serious jealousy issues. It started after my mom came out. I guess it was easier to share her mom than her grammy. She has totally reverted on her potty training. We were doing so well with it and now she won't go at all. Yesterday all she wanted to do was be held by me. That's a little difficult when I am feeding Tucker as often as I am to deal with his congestion. I keep thinking that she is going to start doing better, but it hasn't happened yet.

Carson is doing really well in 1st grade. I got to volunteer in his classroom today for an hour. It was fun to see him interacting with his friends. He was so excited for me to be there. I really enjoyed getting to do something just for him while a friend watched Hallie and Tucker. I get to be in his class every other Tuesday. It is something that I am really looking forward to.

1 comments:

Jeremy said...

Wow! I can't believe Carson is in 1st grade now! I'm so glad to hear you guys are doing well. I saw the picture of Tucker on the email; he is so cute!

Love,
Kassidee