Derrick and I went on a group date with a bunch of people from our ward on Friday. We went to one of those indoor inflatable play places called Jump Man Jump. I have taken my kids there several times and played with them, but I would never have thought to go there with just adults. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!
We had around 40 people there. They had an obstacle course, a jousting ring, a boxing ring, a slide that you had to climb up the ladder, grab onto some handles to hang over the slide and then go down an almost vertical slide, and then another, smaller slide. We did relays on the obstacle course and the two slides. There were jousting matches going on. It was great to see the boxing matches. You should have seen the guys. They were so competitive! Derrick pulled a muscle trying to win the obstacle course. It was hysterical to watch!
Afterwards, we all went out to ice cream. I think that is one of the funnest group dates I have been on. Carson's birthday party is Saturday, at another inflatable playplace and Derrick can't wait to rematch some of the dads that are bringing their kids. I had to tell him couldn't trample the kids, that it was Carson's party, not his, so we shall see how well he listens!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Jump Man Jump
Posted by Necia at 7:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
so fun! i'm glad you had such a good time...wish we could have been there :).
Look at you, so soon after having a baby, out and about, and jumping all over the place. Good for you. Sounds like a fun idea!
Post a Comment