Since my life is getting more and more chaotic, especially towards the end of the day, I have decided that I need to spend several days making a bunch of meals and putting them in the freezer. That way, I actually get to spend quality time with Carson, instead of stressing over dinner and then taking care of Hallie. Also, for days that our life is a little unpredictable, it would be really nice to be able to just pull out a meal mostly made and cook it. It will be easier for Derrick as well when he is in charge at night. So, I am looking for your favorite recipes that freeze easily. They don't have to be fancy or anything, just something that is fairly easy to make and freeze and add an ingredient or two as you are cooking the meal. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hey I will email you a few recipes that I know are good and they are freezerable (not sure if that is a word). Once you get a collection you should post them so others can get them or just email them to me so I can benefit from them because I am really interested in freezing meals.
Post a Comment