What can I say about my Tucker? The kid cracks me up each and every day. I think the pictures speak for themselves...













-
Tucker insists on dressing "like my daddy" 2-3 times a week. He goes every where in style.
Last month, we found Tucker putting his shoes and coat on one Sunday night. We asked where he was going. "My running away". Where are you running away to? "To church" by this point, we are trying hard not to laugh. How are you getting there? "My walking". He went and got his tie on. Curious, we opened the back door to see what he would do. He walked outside, shivered, asked his daddy to drive him, and when he was told no, turned around, walked back in, and headed down to the basement to "go to school".
Another day, we were driving and he saw an airplane. He told us, "my need to catch it!". He got quite insistent so we asked him why. He told us that he needed to get on it with his suitcase. We asked him how he was going to catch it. With a "butter net". (butterfly net)
I want to be better about postinghis Tuckerisms because I don't want to forget how much he cracks me up.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone




0 comments:
Post a Comment