Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hallie

Hallie turned 5 right after we moved. She and her daddy went on a date a few days before. She was sooooooo excited! She spent days choosing what to wear. The day of she took a ling bath, had me paint her nails, and curl her hair. The went to the rec center and made jewelry for Christmas presents. They went to eat at her new personal favorite place Steak and Shake. She had a great time!


On her birthday, we went bowling as a family, went out to eat at Steak and Shake and then invited the Walker family over for cake. I have more pictures on my camera, so I will post them when I get a chance to download them.











Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the updates Necia! I'm so glad to see pix of the kiddos. You know my ears are always here to hear, if you need to talk. Love ya!

Jaime Lynne said...

Thinking of you, friend!