So I may have spoken a little too soon about Hallie being all better. We ended up in the ER yesterday, thinking that she may have a bowel obstruction. 6 hours later, they had determined she was just extremely backed up and that I need to increase her fluids (like she hasn't been on a liquid diet and I don't push fluids to begin with). Anyways, she is all cleaned out now and doing well. I miss the medical care you get in Salt Lake. Don't take it for granted! Thank you, thank you, thank you Melissa for helping me yesterday! You guys are the best and we desperately miss you all the time, but especially when she gets a nasty virus that causes all of this!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I hope Hallie has continued to feel better! Poor thing on all those liquids. That would be enough to drive me crazy, too!
Post a Comment