Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love all of it-- the festive activities, the shopping, the socializing, but most importantly, I love the spirit that is in my home as we celebrate our Savior's birth. Luckily, this year I got most of my decorations up before I headed to Salt Lake. I love sitting in the dark and looking at my Christmas tree, all lit up. I love seeing the stockings on our mantle, with our nativity above it. Christmas really was reprioritized for us the year that Hallie was born. We learned that while Santa and all of the commericial stuff is fun, it is truly a time to reflect and celebrate Christ and spend the time with those that mean the most to us. Here are a few of our Christmas decorations that help get us in the right spirit....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment