Sunday, December 14, 2008

4 months

Tucker turned 4 months and we went in for his checkup on Friday. He weighs 15 1/2 lbs and is in the 75th percentile for his weight, height, and head. We have never had a child be quite this healthy!!!!!! He is so much fun and is doing incredibly well. They are a little concerned about his "pirate eye" as Carson calls it, but hope that he will outgrow it soon. He has learned to roll over to his stomach, which means he sleeps much better now. He's discovered toys and his fists and thinks that both are pretty cool. He holds his own bottle, when he gets one and would love to sit up on his own! And best of all, he REALLY likes solid foods!









3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm sure I could ask you this Saturday, but I must know . . . what in the world are "pirate eyes?!" ;)

Necia said...

His Pirate Eye is a drooping eyelid. His one eyelid has drooped since he was born. It was worse when he was newborn-- he looked like a pirate-- always squinting. It has gotten better as he grows, so they hope he will grow out of it and not require "help".

Alicia said...

Hey Necia! I just checked the "follower to my blog" part and saw that you were on there. Now we can get in touch again and keep up on each others lives! I'm glad everything is going great with your kids these days and hope your Grandpa gets better soon! You have a darling family and hubby Necia! Merry Christmas!