Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's begun =(

My hair has started falling out in big clumps. It's horrible! It has happened after each of my kids. I will soon have male pattern baldness, uggggh! I don't know why I thought it would be any different after the 3rd child, but for some reason I did. Usually it starts to fall out when the baby is about 2 -2 1/2 months. Tucker is almost 3 1/2 months now, so I was excited, thinking I wasn't going to have to go through this after this baby. Unfortunately, my hairstyles will soon have to get very creative in order to hide all of the hair loss. Bummer.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

If it makes you feel any better, my hair falls out after every baby too. Then I have to grow it back and end up with horns for half of the year while my hair is an inch long, sticking straight up on either side of my head. I love it!

Jana said...

Urrggg, so sorry! Same thing with me. Being a women does have the good the bad and the not so pretty things that come with it. Washing my hair was the worst. Good luck!