Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Going Private

Due to a lot of questions raised recently about the safety of blogs, I have decided to make our blog private. I will be switching it in the next week or so. If you would like an invite, let me know and I will send you one. You can either email me or post a comment. Thanks!

9 comments:

Shannon said...

I'd like to keep visiting your blog, if you don't mind. :-)
My email is cuddlebabyblankets@gmail.com
Thanks!

Jana said...

I did the same thing just the other day....smart. I did send you an invite. I got your email off your facebook. I would love to keep peeking in on you and your cute fam. Thanks.

janawilliams@q.com

Amber said...

My email is amberchatton@gmail.com, thanks!

Kyle and Krista said...

Please send me an invite - kisebach@gmail.com Thanks!

Tara said...

Count me in!!! tarahammond @ gmail . com

Jaime Lynne said...

I'd love to follow along... jaimelynnelea@hotmail.com

Trisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trisha said...

Keep me updated
trisha4290@aol.com

Rachel said...

Invite me! kai3po@yahoo.com