So, after living in Reno for over a year, I have FINALLY found a pediatrician that I love! That has been one of the hardest things about moving-- finding good doctors to replace our ones in Utah. We had a pediatrician for awhile that was fairly good, but I couldn't stand her office staff. After a series of problems at their office, I finally gave in and went on the hunt for a new pediatrician.
I have interviewed several and finally found an office that I had gotten several referrals to, but they weren't on our insurance when we first moved here. This time around, they are now accepting it and I am so excited! I went and met with them a few weeks ago and was impressed. After our appointments today, I am so very happy with them. Hallie was given a flu shot and didn't even freak out. That is huge for Hallie! The staff was awesome and the doctor is great. I feel very comfortable for the first time in a year with the healthcare my children will be given. It is an incredible feeling!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Pediatricians
Posted by Necia at 12:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment