


Hallie's golf tournament was a big success and the best part is that now it is over! I don't think that I realized how much work it was going to be, but it turned into a lot more than I planned on. I couldn't have done it without my friend Jaime. I know I have complained before about my lack of support, but Jaime is a blessing from the Lord and is truly an amazing friend. Her parents even kept her kids the week before the tournament so that she could focus on helping me. It was incredible!
I also had Krissa, who is my sister's soccer coach help out a ton. I couldn't believe the things she was able to get for the tournament from Salt Lake. Her family drove out and her parents came from California. Their team even won the tournament!
I had my sister Cassity fly out the beginning of the week to help with the kids. I don't know what I would have done without her because Hallie started with a pseudo obstruction and all I could do was deal with her and try to stay sane. Cass was a huge help! My mom and dad flew in a few days before and mom took over Hallie so that I could get things done. My brother Cody and his wife Heather drove out to help as well. I don't know how I would have done it without any of them.
The day of the tournament went so smoothly and we had plenty of help. It really went off without a hiccup. We ended up with 49 golfers and I was very surprised by who some of them were. It was incredible to have so many people there that were truly concerned about Hallie and our family. There were a few times that I had tears in my eyes because of things people said or did. So while it was a ton of work, it turned out to be an amazing experience. Thank you to all who helped make it a success!




2 comments:
I've been waiting for this post . . . And I love, love, love the photos!!
I'm so glad it went well Nec. I love seeing how life is going for you and all of your updates on Hallie here and on Facebook. She and all of you, are in our thoughts and prayers. Keep your chin up I'm cheering for you.. I love ya!
Post a Comment