Carson's class went on a field trip, so the younger kids and I tagged along...
Carson's 2nd grade class
This picture brings me to tears. We had gotten maybe 10 turns into the corn maze when Hallie started having so much abdominal pain, she couldn't walk. I tried to get her to go on, but she ended up in a heap sobbing. I didn't think I could find my way back to the entrance, and it was just the 3 kids and I at that point. I was so frustrated and didn't know what to do. Carson looked up at me and told me that he would take Tucker for me. He carried Tucker for about 5 minutes before he put him down and let him walk. We went that way for about 10 minutes before we ran into another group with more adults and a few of my friends took Tucker for me. I am so proud of Carson for stepping up and helping me out. I don't know what I would have done otherwise!




1 comments:
What an awesome big brother! I'm amazed at all you do Necia!
Post a Comment