I was taking dinner into a friend who just had a baby and I asked Carson to come help me carry the food in. Hallie decided that she wanted to come too, but she was in her swim suit after dancing in the rain and I told her she couldn't come. She was crying when I left and when I got back, she was on the kitchen floor in a puddle, still crying. I asked her what was wrong and she told me that her heart was just broken. Derrick and I looked at each other and tried to keep from laughing. Derrick asked her how it got broken and she said that it was because of the noodles in her heart. Noodles? Don't ask me where she came up with that one, but Derrick decided to ask her. She said she has noodles in her heart to feed her monkey. What monkey you ask? Evidently there is a monkey running around in her chest that is making her heart beat. We couldn't help but smile as she was telling us this-- then she fell asleep a few minutes later and all was good in her world. What a crack up this child is!
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
How cute!!!
Post a Comment